Contact the CTO
How is the UFHCC Clinical Trials Office organized?
The Clinical Trials Office (CTO) is broken down into teams that are centered around the clinics that they support, which generally align to the disease sites they serve. Additionally, there are operational teams that support the regulatory, business and administrative activities of the CTO.
- Adult Blood & Marrow Transplant and Hematologic Malignancies
- Adult Solid Tumors
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
- IT Operations and Informatics
- Core CTO Operations
Adult Blood & Marrow Transplant and Hematologic Malignancies
Leslie Pettiford, RN, MS, CCRC
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia (ALL)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Bone Marrow Transplant (BMT)
- Multiple Myeloma (MM)
- Myelofibrosis (MYF)
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
- Lymphoma (with BMT involvement)
- This team supports clinical research studies that are run predominantly from the BMT and Hematologic Malignancies Clinic on the 7th Floor of the UFHealth Cancer Hospital (South Tower).
Adult Solid Tumors
Kellie Ritari RN, BSN, CCRP
352.265.0680 Ext 8-8411
- Hepatocarcinoma (HCC)
- Head & Neck
- Lymphoma (not involving BMT)
- Urologic, Renal, Kidney, Bladder
- This team support clinical research studies that are run predominantly from the Hematology Oncology Clinic in the UFHealth Davis Cancer Pavillion.
Gigi Moore-Higgs, PhD, ARNP, AOCN
- Renal Tumors
- Wilms Tumors
- Bone Marrow and Stem Cell Transplant
W. Joe Stokes, RN, MBA
- OnCore® CTMS operations
- SharePoint administration
- Identity and user access management
- OnCore point of contact for:
- Biospecimen module
- Clinical research module
- Case report forms
- Unified registries module
- Custom OnCore® reporting
- NCI data reporting
Alison Ivey, RN, BSN, OCN, CCRP
Interim Associate Director
- Core resource management
- PRMC management
- DSMB management
- Sponsored projects management
- NCI data reporting and institutional clinical trials tracking
Are there any other research teams that manage cancer clinical trials at UF Health?
UF Department of Radiation Oncology
Rebecca Beaulieu, MS, CCRC
UF Department of Neurosurgery
UF Health Proton Therapy Institute
Amanda Prince, RN, BSN, CCRP
Assistant Director, Research Programs & Services
Radiation Oncology, University of Florida &
University of Florida Proton Therapy Institute
Can the Clinical Trials Office manage a clinical trial for my team or department?
The UF Health Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office is a shared resource for members of the Cancer Center. If you would like more information on becoming a member of the UF Health Cancer Center, please visit the Membership Policy and Application site. For more information about membership, please contact Wendy Malorzo or call 352.273.8294.
For information related to acquiring CTO services for a future clinical trial, please email CTO Associate Director Brian Sevier or call 352.273.8280.