OnCore® Clinical Trials Management System
What is OnCore®?
OnCore® seamlessly integrates all of the research management activities across the research enterprise. It provides an infrastructure for managing research, including the full range of management components (clinical, regulatory, financial and administrative), and assists in the tracking and collection of patient demographics, study-specified visits and laboratory results. OnCore® is designed to lessen the burden on the research team, so that conducting research is more streamlined. It is not limited to administrative tasks, OnCore® has the capability to capture and archive research data that can be exported for additional analyses and reporting.
For more information about the application, feel free to visit the vendor’s website.
How can OnCore® help me manage my clinical trials activities at UF?
OnCore® has three primary modules that support clinical research:
Clinical Research Management
- Electronic data capture and data management
- Customizable electronic case report forms
- Data export to Excel or SAS
- Manage data and safety monitoring
- Tracking deviations
- Tracking SAEs and non-local safety reports
- Protocol and subject life-cycle management
- Subject visit tracking and protocol calendars
- Budgeting and Invoicing
- Delivered and customized reporting available
- PHI and HIPAA compliant, and confirmed as a secure web-served application by UF AHC-IT.
- Provides de-identified views of data
- Track regulatory items
- Manage correlated subject data
- Enforce data entry, access, and archival standards
- Inventory management
- Correlate physical samples with clinical annotations stored in clinical research or patient registry modules
- Manage the requests and distributions of tissue of samples
- Correlative study sample management
- Flexible reporting functionality
How do I get access to OnCore®?
The UF Health Cancer Center is the enterprise license holder for the University of Florida. For more information on how to access our license, see the contact information below for either Brian Sevier or Joe Stokes.
If you need an OnCore® account in order to submit a protocol to the PRMC, please contact our user access team at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an employee of UF Health, you can complete the OnCore®user account request form here.
Are training and support provided?
Our OnCore® support team at the UF Health Cancer Center will be happy to customize training for any size office or operation, depending on the needs of the research team. In addition, the creation of custom reports for data analysis or protocol management, and custom case report forms are provided. The UF Health Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office manages a comprehensive training manual for the platform based on configuration decisions made about how the University of Florida manage research, and this will be provided to all users.
The Clinical Trials Office maintains several web-based environments, and included with access to our production environment is a training environment that will allow users to practice or “play in the sandbox” to hone and improve their navigation and workflow skills without impacting mission critical data or activities.
Additionally, the clinical trials management system platform receives 1-2 software enhancements or update per year, and the Clinical Trials OFfice along with AHC-IT manage the implementation of these updates with limited downtime for the user or the research team.