Applications and Meetings
When does the SRMC meet?
The SRMC meets twice per month on the second and fourth Thursday at 4:00 p.m. The meetings are held at the following locations for the two participating sites:
- Gainesville: Urology Conference Room (M2-203)
- Jacksonville: Marco Conference Room
How do I submit a study or protocol to the SRMC for review?
The SRMC utilizes OnCore®, a clinical trials management system to document the submission and electronic routing and workflow tracking system. In order to submit documents into the ePRMS module of OnCore®, you must have an OnCore® user account.
If you already have an OnCore® account, you can access the system here.
If you need an OnCore® account and are an employee of UF Health, you can complete the OnCore® user account request form here. All others, please contact our user access team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Cancer Center Clinical Trials Office can also assist with SRMC submissions. Please upload your study through the protocol assistance form here.
- SRMC Submission form (Generated via OnCore)
- DSG/RP protocol approval form (here)
- Complete study protocol with all appendices
- Investigator’s Brochure if applicable
- Draft Informed Consent document (IITs only)
- Any other relevant study documentation