Collaborative Cancer Related Seed Grants
The intent of this grant mechanism is to foster collaborations between the UF Health Cancer Center (UFHCC), UFHCC-Orlando Health (OH), and UF Proton Therapy Institute (UFPTI) cancer researchers. Such interactions can bring new and exciting directions and focus to an individual’s or a group’s research.
The goals of this collaborative team grant program are to:
- Support a broadly based, multi-disciplinary research program with a well-defined major objective or theme
- Create synergies and collaborations between UFHCC, OH, and UFPTI cancer researchers
- Stimulate applications for future program-type federal or national extramural funding
- Address research questions that can only be accomplished through collaborations, networks, and consortia
- Develop strong inter-institutional clinical research collaborations.