Program Leader: Duane Mitchell, M.D., Ph.D.
- Conduct first-in-human immunotherapy clinical trials for refractory malignancies
- Interrogate the role of host immune cells in tumor response and resistance to standard and experimental therapies
- Advance novel small molecule inhibitors of cancer through a preclinical to clinical development pathway
Program Leader: Robert Hromas, M.D., FACP
- Connect DNA damage signaling with replication fork repair and restart
- Dissect the role of chromosomal instability in oncogenesis
- Define epigenetic mechanisms of treatment resistance and design methods to overcome barriers
Program Leader: Christian Jobin, Ph.D.
- Mechanisms by which Novel therapeutic targets using preclinical and clinical models
- Microorganisms modulate cancer development
- Microorganisms acting as adjuvants in cancer therapy
Program Leader: Elizabeth Shenkman, Ph.D.
- Enhance patient-centered communication and shared decision-making across race/ethnic,socioeconomic, and geographic categories
- Improve health care quality and delivery through Implementation Science, Pragmatic Clinical Trials, and Clinical Research Informatics