Clinical Research Internship
Are you a recent graduate preparing for a career in healthcare or advanced education in the health sciences? The UF Health Cancer Center is seeking interns to assist our clinical investigators and study teams with the research process while also growing their oncology knowledge and resume. Interns will have the opportunity to work as Clinical Research Assistants and will participate in data capture and entry, laboratory procedures, and regulatory affairs related to clinical research. As part of this program, interns will also participate in a quality improvement project and analyze the data as part of a poster/abstract presentation. These are paid internship positions.
Successful applicants are those who are seeking a career in health sciences and meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in basic sciences, health related sciences, or similar (degree conferred prior to internship start date);
- GPA of 3.2;
- Submission of one letter of recommendation from program faculty, research faculty, or similar and two references;
- Submission of resume and short essay detailing why this program will help them meet their career goals;
- Availability for one year, 40 hours a week, during normal business hours;
- Must be eligible to work under the provisions of all applicable immigration laws and regulations, as amended, and provision of necessary i-9 documents;
- Successful pre-employment screening including a review of criminal records.
The next intern cohort will begin in January 2019. This internship position has been posted and is currently open.
For more information and to apply for this position go to this link . Applications are being accepted through November 30th.
Interviews will be held in December 2019.
Please contact Alison Ivey, Administrative Director at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.