UF Health Cancer Center Seminars
University of Florida
Online CME Series: Brain Tumor Immunotherapy
About: The University of Florida Continuing Medical Education and the Lillian S. Wells Department of Neurosurgery present an online CME series on brain tumor immunotherapy presented by Maryam Rahman, M.D., Catherine T. Flores, Ph.D. and David Shin, M.D.. Webinars include:
- “Cancer Immunology”
- “Immune Checkpoint Inhibition”
- “T Cell Mediated Immunity”
- “Surgical Considerations for Immunotherapy in the Treatment of Malignant Glioma”
- “Immunotherapy for GBM”
This lecture series is intended for primary care physicians, specialty physicians, physician assistants and nurses.
When: On-Demand until June 30, 2022
Contact: Kelly Flowers
- Dana Farber/Harvard Cancer Center — Various online courses and seminars.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center — Various online seminars and events.
Connect: Science Seminar Series
About: With support from the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, the Dana-Farber/Harvard Cancer Center invites you to a virtual seminar series intended to unite our scientific community during this difficult time.
Series speakers are leaders in cancer biology, immune oncology and other fields from across the world. Lectures are recorded for subsequent viewing.
- Sept. 10 | 12 – p.m.
“Focal radiotherapy to convert the tumor into an in situ vaccine”presented by Silvia Formenti, M.D., Weill Cornell Medicine