Hosted by the UF Health Cancer Center
Thursday, January 26, 2023
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
West Port High School
Participants will hear about cutting-edge research taking place at UF, learn about current cancer health issues and career opportunities in cancer and biomedical research, and connect with UF faculty and trainees. The symposium will take place at West Port High School in Ocala, Florida, and sessions will be livestreamed to registered schools across Florida.
- Learn about exciting cancer research being conducted at the UF Health Cancer Center.
- Gain insights into the biological processes involved in cancer onset, growth, spread, and recurrence.
- Learn about cancer health risks and behavioral interventions for risk reduction.
- Learn about new cancer treatment concepts, approaches, and data analyses.
- Learn about various fields of cancer research and different career opportunities.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.