Hosted by the UF Health Cancer Center
Thursday, January 26, 2023
10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
West Port High School
More than 400 local high school students had the opportunity to hear firsthand about the latest cancer research from University of Florida faculty and trainees and learn about their varied career paths during the UF Health Cancer Center’s Cancer Research Symposium for High School Students held on Jan. 26 at West Port High School in Ocala. READ MORE.
- Learn about exciting cancer research being conducted at the UF Health Cancer Center.
- Gain insights into the biological processes involved in cancer onset, growth, spread, and recurrence.
- Learn about cancer health risks and behavioral interventions for risk reduction.
- Learn about new cancer treatment concepts, approaches, and data analyses.
- Learn about various fields of cancer research and different career opportunities.
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.