Hosted by the University of Florida Health Cancer Center
Monday, July 15, 2019 – Tuesday, July 16, 2019
1 p.m. – 5 p.m. 8:30 a.m – 1 p.m.
As a participant, you will hear about cutting-edge research taking place at UF and connect with scientists, physicians, and students to engage in a dialogue about community health and well-being. The conference will take place at the University of Florida Cancer and Genetics Research Complex in Gainesville, FL, and includes a social event at the Samuel P. Harn Museum of Art.
Certificates of attendance will be provided to all attendees and you may be eligible for continuing education credits by submitting these to your local district.
- Learn about exciting cancer research being conducted at the UF Health Cancer Center.
- Gain a better understanding of the biological processes involved in cancer onset, growth, spread, and recurrence.
- Understand cancer risk factors and the broad concepts of how lifestyle changes will reduce cancer risk.
- Build relationships with educators in our community to raise awareness and disseminate information about cancer risk and prevention.
For More Information
- For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org