Do You Need Help Finding a Collaborator?
It would be great, if …
- starting a collaboration was easier,
- there was a straightforward way to forming collaborations,
- there was an easier way to identify resources!
TICaRT Team Networking Sessions
- Click on the survey link below to complete your research information and send it to email@example.com.
- The information on your research interests and expertise will be shared with other trainees looking for potential collaborators.
- Attend one of our Info/Networking sessions! The first session will be held on Thursday, November 17, 2022 at 4:00 p.m. in the Cancer/Genetics Research Complex CR-451.
The purpose of creating this list is to join you with others who are looking for a collaborator/team partner to apply for the TICaRT Training Grant. As interest surveys are received, we will add new names/information and circulate it to all on the list.
|November 17, 2022||4:00-5:00 PM||Trainee Info/Q&A Session|
|January-March 2023||TBD||Trainee Info/Networking Sessions|
|April 2, 2023||11:59 PM||APPLICATION DEADLINE!|
|August 16, 2023||Trainee teams join TICaRT Program|
Tips for Research Collaborations
- Review your mentor’s publications for co-authors to identify potential collaborations.
- Identify core facilities with services, expertise or equipment that will enhance your research project.
- Check the research bios of our faculty mentors and explore their web information on current research projects.
- Does your mentor collaborate with another UFHCC mentor on an area of cancer research? Find out what the trainees in that mentor’s lab are doing.
- Life, Death and Collaboration: How to Find Research Friends. The Research Whisperer. https://researchwhisperer.org/2012/04/10/collaboration/
- Tools for Authors: Finding Collaborators. Bernard Becker Medical Library. https://beckerguides.wustl.edu/authors/collab
- National Cancer Institute Collaboration and Team Science: A Field Guide. https://www.cancer.gov/about-nci/organization/crs/research-initiatives/team-science-field-guide