Way to Donate
Your gift to the UF Health Cancer Center directly supports promising research and quality, patient-centered care.
- You may choose to support a specific research area or make an unrestricted gift that allows flexibility to respond to greatest needs.
- Gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law. The UF Foundation will provide a receipt for your tax records.
- You can double your gift if you and/or your spouse work for a matching gift company. Click here to see if your company participates.
- To make a gift of life insurance or through your estate plan, please visit giftplanning.uff.ufl.edu.
- If you would like to make a memorial gift or need “in lieu of flowers” language, please contact Carré Mitchell by email or phone at (352) 733-0490.
To make an immediate online gift, please see the list below to search by disease site. If you are interested in supporting a type of cancer not listed below, please contact Carré Mitchell at (352) 733-0490 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WAYS TO GIVE
1. You may give online now.
2. Send a check or money order payable to UF Foundation with “UFHCC” in the memo line to:
UF Health Cancer Center
Office of Development
PO Box 103633
Gainesville, FL 32610
3. Gifts of stock, real estate, and other appreciated assets (please contact us for more information).
4. Planned giving, including bequests, life income gifts/ annuities, trusts, insurance, retirement accounts.
Gifts to the UF Health Cancer Center may be made “in honor” or “in memory” of a friend or loved one. Please provide name of honoree and contact information for person or family to receive acknowledgement card in the “Comments” section on the online giving page.
FUNDS TO SUPPORT
UF Health Cancer Center Fund (000737) supports research, patient care, education.
UF Cancer Survivor Program (014593)
Oncology Nurse Education Fund (F018053)
Cancer Care Coordinator/Patient Navigator Fund in honor of Joseph V. Simone, M.D. (F016741)
Sally Salkewicz Fund for Leukemia Research (012151)
Lymphoma Research Fund (016423)
Umbilical Cord Blood Research Cancer Fund (013273)
Multiple Myeloma Research in Honor of Rich and Phyllis Rubenstein by Climb for Cancer Foundation (017739)
Prostate Cancer Research (016581)
Amdur/Mendenhall Radiation Oncology Lectureship (017664)
To open a fund or discuss your gift, please contact Carré Mitchell by email or phone at (352) 733-0490.