The Clinical Research Office (CRO) is broken down into teams that are centered around the clinics that they support, which generally align to the disease sites they serve. Additionally, there are operational teams that support the regulatory, business and administrative activities of the CRO.
Associate Director of Clinical Research
Administrative Assistant to CRO Leadership
Study Coordination and Data Management
- Christina Cline, Manager, Adult Malignant Hematology
- Anna Kukulka, Manager, Experimental Therapeutics Group (Early Phase and Basket Studies)
- Gigi Moore-Higgs, Assistant Director, Pediatric Oncology and Hematology
Regulatory Affairs and Compliance
- Tonia Toon, Manager, Regulatory Affairs
- Sherri Mizrahy, Manager, Compliance
- Julie Thomas, Coordinator, Education & Training
- Sara Carlton, CCPS Navigator
Project Management and Network Operations
Clinical Research Administration
- Kellie Curry, Coordinator, Protocol Activation
- Sharon Hiemenz, Coordinator Protocol Activation
- David Veal, Budget Analyst
- Jennifer West, Clinical Trials Navigator
The UF Health Cancer Center Clinical Research Office is a shared resource for members of the Cancer Center. If you would like more information on becoming a member of the UF Health Cancer Center, please visit the UFHCC Membership Policy and Application site. For more information about membership, please contact Research Administration.
For information related to acquiring CRO services for a future clinical trial, please email CRO Administrative Director Alison Ivey, R.N., MS.