How is the Clinical Research Office organized?
The Clinical Research Office (CRO) is broken down into teams that are centered around the clinics that they support, which generally align to the disease sites they serve. Additionally, there are operational teams that support the regulatory, business and administrative activities of the CRO.
Core Operations includes:
- Core CTO Operations
- Core resource management
- PRMS management
- DSMB management
- Sponsored projects management
- NCI data reporting and institutional clinical trials tracking
Clinical Operations includes:
- Adult Blood & Marrow Transplant and Hematologic Malignancies
- Adult Solid Tumors
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
External Clinical Research Units includes:
- UF Department of Radiation Oncology
- UF Department of Neurosurgery
- UF Health Proton Therapy Institute
Can the Clinical Research Office manage a clinical trial for my team or department?
The UF Health Cancer Center Clinical Research Office is a shared resource for members of the Cancer Center. If you would like more information on becoming a member of the UF Health Cancer Center, please visit the Membership Policy and Application site. For more information about membership please contact Research Administration.
For information related to acquiring CRO services for a future clinical trial, please email CRO Administrative Director Alison Ivey, R.N., MS.