The UF Health Cancer Center recognizes that a common barrier to successful trial completion is inadequate resource allocation. As a steward of limited resources, the Cancer Center Feasibility Group (FG) is responsible for reviewing or providing feedback on the non-scientific aspects of a study being considered. The goal is to assist PIs and DSGs in ensuring adequate institutional, financial, personnel and patient resources are available. The center’s FG provides this information as a required component of the Cancer Center CRO-managed protocol development and as a consultant to other center investigators. The FG issues a recommendation of feasible or non-feasible for each study reviewed to supplement DSG decision making.
FG meets the first and third Wednesday of the month and submissions for review are due the week prior to the meeting date by 12 p.m. Protocols and budget drafts should be submitted to Protocol_Activation@cancer.ufl.edu.
Feasibility Group Members
- Thomas George, M.D., FACP, Associate Director for Clinical Research
- Merry-Jennifer Markham, M.D., Associate Director for Medical Affairs
- Robert Houlihan, DHA, MBA, FACHE, CCRP, CRA, Associate Director for Administration
- Alison Ivey, R.N., MS, OCN, CCRP, Administrative Director
- Leslie Pettiford, R.N., MS, OCN, CCRC, Assistant Director, Study Coordination & Data Management
- Alisha Daniels, M.D., MHA, CCRC, Assistant Director, Project Management & Regulatory Affairs
- Ashley Anderson, MBA, ACRP-CP, Assistant Director, Clinical Research Administration & Compliance
For information related to the Feasibility Group, please contact Alisha Daniels, assistant director of project management & regulatory affairs, at email@example.com or 352.294.8568.