UF Health Cancer Center Seed Grant Opportunities
- UFHCC Bridge Grants: Now accepting applications on a rolling basis
- UFHCC Pilot Project Awards: Now accepting applications
- UFHCC Triple Negative Breast Cancer Research Grant: Not accepting applications at this time
- FACCA Research Development Program: Not accepting applications at this time
Special Project Funding Request
The UF Health Cancer Center Funding Request is designed to increase support of your programs by making the UFHCC leadership and development team aware of funding needs and opportunities throughout UF. Submissions will be shared with our Cancer Center Leadership Council, prospective donors, and potential investors. The information can also be used to showcase your research project, encourage collaborations of similar projects, and to identify projects that match the funding requirements for private foundation grants. Submit an application.
Limited Cancer-Related Extramural Funding Opportunities
- Networking2Save: CDCs National Network Approach to Preventing and Controlling Tobacco-related Cancers in Special Populations – LOI Deadline: 5/1/18
Other UF Funding Opportunities
- None at this time
Other Extramural Funding
- Cancer-focused Extramural Research Funding Opportunities
- UF Office of Research Opportunity Manager (OppMan)
- OppMan User Guide (.pdf – hosted by the UF Office of Research)
For assistance or questions regarding funding opportunities, please contact ResearchAdmin@cancer.ufl.edu.