Biostatistics Shared Resource
Biostatistics Shared Resource Mission
To provide biostatistical support to enhance scientific research through collaboration with UF Health Cancer Center members.
Biostatistics Shared Resource Biostatisticians
- Samuel S. Wu, Ph.D. (Interim Shared Resource Director)
- Peihua Qiu, Ph.D.
- Xiaomin Lu, Ph.D.
- Master’s Biostatistician Support
Biostatistics Share Resource Services
A centralized, state-of-the-art biostatistics service to support cancer research and cancer studies across various phases, including:
- Study design, power, and sample size calculations for grant proposals and clinical trials
- Standard procedures for statistical programming and data quality control
- Statistical analysis, including interim and post-study analysis
- Review of protocols and safety monitoring of ongoing clinical trials
- General statistical consultation and education
- Assistance with addressing the new NIH requirements for scientific rigor and transparency.