Biostatistics Shared Resource Support Request Form
To request support from the Biostatistics Shared Resource (BSR), please complete this form and submit. Your request will be reviewed promptly and we will schedule an initial meeting to discuss your project, including outlining how and when the resource can assist you.
Guidelines for Working with the BSR
Prior to completing the form below, please review the guidelines for working with faculty in the BSR:
The purpose of the BSR is to provide support to UF Health Cancer Center members. The preferred mode of interaction is through productive collaborations in which biostatistics member become long-term collaborators within research teams, with funding from grants.
Please provide sufficient lead time from this request submission. Examples of time guidelines recommended are:
- Grant submission with basic statistical support: 1 month
- Grant submission with major statistical collaboration: 3 months
- Grant submission with multiple projects: 4 months
- Letter of support for grant: 1 week
- Data Analysis for conference abstract submission: 3 weeks