To request support from the Biostatistics & Quantitative Sciences Shared Resource (BQS SR), please complete and submit this form. Your request will be reviewed promptly and we will schedule an initial meeting to discuss your project, including outlining how and when the resource can assist you.
Guidelines for Working with the BQS SR
Prior to completing the form below, please review the guidelines for working with faculty in the BQS BR:
The purpose of the BQS SR is to provide support to UF Health Cancer Center members. The preferred mode of interaction is through productive collaborations in which BQS SR members become long-term collaborators within research teams, with funding from grants.
Please provide sufficient lead time when submitting a request. The recommended project timelines are as follows:
- Grant submission with basic statistical support: 1 month
- Grant submission with major statistical collaboration: 3 months
- Grant submission with multiple projects: 4 months
- Letter of support for grant: 1 week
- Data Analysis for conference abstract submission: 3 weeks