The mission of the Breast Cancer Working Group is to create a unique group for collaborations between the University of Florida and University of Florida – Jacksonville faculty, co-PI grant applications, and networking for planning future collaborations based on different areas of expertise.
Current areas of interest include:
- Breast cancer disparity
- Obesity/inflammation in breast cancer
- Drug development for novel targets
- Breast cancer and aging
- Collaborations with bioengineering and chemical engineering for therapeutics
- Technical/resource collaborations
Meeting agenda items will vary and can include:
- Identification of collaborators
- Discussion to create additional collaborative grant applications
- Presentation of early-stage ideas for feedback
- Discussion to help strengthen proposals before submission to funding agencies
- Presentation by an outside expert
Want to suggest a topic? Fill out the Breast Cancer Working Group topic suggestion form.