If you would like to be considered as a prospective workshop speaker, the following are guidelines and deadlines. Please fill out the form below to be considered.
- Provide your proposed title and one sentence description of your presentation.
- Speaker format will be the same as previous years: short 10 minute talks about recent unpublished clinical and preclinical data pertinent to Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT), five minutes per speaker, five slides per talk and five minutes for discussion.
- Please do not include an introduction, extensive background or published data.
- Decisions regarding speakers will be sent out in Oct by the workshop committee.
- Presentation slides will not be required until the workshop (Dec 6) to allow you time to include late breaking, unpublished research findings.
- Please do not duplicate a presentation accepted for the 2019 ASH meeting.