- Identify and modify risk factors for cancer, increase cancer screening and improve cancer communication.
- Relieve the burden of cancer by ameliorating cancer treatment toxicities, improving cancer symptom management, palliative care and survivorship.
- Understand tumor immunology and develop novel immunotherapies for refractory cancer.
- Elucidate microbiome function in cancer development and therapeutics.
- Identify and validate targeted therapeutics engaging key cancer pathways with small molecules and to test new therapies in clinical trials.
- Elucidate the origins, propagation and functions of neoplastic genomic and epigenomic instability.
- Define the role of noncoding RNAs in oncogenesis.
- Study DNA tumor viruses to elucidate the role of epigenetics and non-coding RNA in cancer.